Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions, here are some of the more commonly asked questions about our Activities and business.
Hopefully, these will help you with your planning.
If you still have more questions, feel free to contact us
✿ How far in advance do we need to book to assure a tour spot ?
The earlier the better, we take bookings until 2 years in advance.
We advice you to book as soon as possible.
✿ What is your reservation policy ?
Full payment is required at the time of booking or your registration will not be processed.
Please let us know your payment preferences :
– Credit Card : PayZen Secure Online Payment by OSB (Oceanian Bank Services) :
We send your Payzen invoice, always done in Pacific Francs.
– PayPal : We send you a PayPal invoice by another email always done in Euros.
We’ll send you a detailed confirmation when we’ll receive your payment.
✿ Do you accept american dollars and what's the exchange rate ?
As USD rate change everyday, we give you the price in Pacific Francs (XPF) and Euros.
1 Euros = 119,33 XPF Fixed rate change.
✿ Do you pick up in the hotels, or on Vaitape dock ?
Either one, depending on your hotel location, we’ll pick you up in our air-conditioned bus or by boat if your hotel is located on a motu.
✿ Do you provide snorkel equipment ?
✿ Are your boats covered ?
Yes, ALL our boats are covered to protect us from the sun’s strong rays- including the Boston Whalers and the Cap Camarat !
✿ What is the cancelation policy ?
✿ Do the prices include taxes ?
Yes, all taxes are included in all tour prices listed on the site! ( 5% )
✿ Do you do group prices ?
Yes, send us an email for details Here
✿ Are you insured ?
✿ What are your Jet Ski Rental Rules and Regulations ?
JET SKI RENTAL RULES and REGULATIONS
- Only Adult riders and passengers 18 and older who have signed the WAIVER and RELEASE shall operate the Jet Ski.
- You are under the total authority of the Jet Ski guide. He is the only one to determinate the itinerary as he knows the dangers in the lagoon and the French Polynesian legislations.
- A life Vest – floatation device must be worm at all times.
- It is forbidden to drive a Jet ski under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Do not operate any Jet Ski or other vessel in any manner other than with both hands on the steering apparatus, both feet on the ski and sitting in the seat.
- Do not carry persons or equipment on your Jet Ski. ONLY TWO PERSONS PER JET SKI ALLOWED. NO RIDING TRIPLE ON Jet Ski’s. 500lbs total weight limit. Only registered passengers are allowed on the Jet Ski and No passengers under 11 are allowed on the Jet Ski at any time.
- For insurance purposes, each driving participant must be at least 16 years of age. The minimum age to ride as a passenger on this tour is 11 years old.
- Ride at your current skill level, Do not push your limit, be careful and practice Safety.
- Do not make sharp turns. Turn gradually while turning. Do not jump waves or cause the Jet Ski to leave the water.
- Do not rise in the water or run the Jet Ski up on the beach. This damages the machine.
- Do not drive the Jet Ski within 500 feet of guest swimming and beach areas, docks or near snorkelers, divers or other vessels. Do not attempt to splash or spray another person.
- Any Jet Ski rollover requires a minimum inspection of $50 payment. NO Exceptions!
- The speed limit within the marina and motu area is 10 MPH. No Wake within the marina or beach areas.
- Do not participate in any race or other contest involving Jet Ski’s or other vessels
- Do not tow other Jet Ski’s or other vessels and do not have them tow you and your rental Jet Ski.
- Be aware of other drivers and vessels. Do not drive too close to other vessels
- Do not park and leave vessel or equipment or keys unattended.
- Anyone not following these rules or directions from your rental attendant or who is caught speeding will be escorted back to registration and your riding time and tour will be forfeited with NO REFUNDS.
- There are no refunds for early returns.
- You may only operate the Jet Ski within the 1-mile radius area designated by the rental agent.
- Do not operate any Jet Ski or other vessel in any manner if you are pregnant.
I agree to be personally liable and financially responsible for all loss of and of and damage caused to any Jet Ski, other vessel or equipment covered by this agreement. I AGREE TO PAY FOR ALL SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. I also agree to pay for the loss of use of any Jet Ski or other vehicle covered by this agreement damaged by myself at the rate of $100 per day from the date of damage until repaired and replaced in rental service, not to exceed 14 days. I hereby authorize to charge my credit card account provided as part of this transaction for any rental or damages I may incur.
I have read, reviewed and understood the PWC Renter Orientation Checklist and PWC operation as designated and trained by the rental agent.
The JET SKI RENTAL RULES and REGULATIONS above will have to be signed by all the participants before the tour on D-day