Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions, here are some of the more commonly asked questions about our Activities and business.
Hopefully, these will help you with your planning.
If you still have more questions, feel free to contact us
✿ How far in advance do we need to book to assure a tour spot ?
The earlier the better, we take bookings until 2 years in advance.
We advice you to book as soon as possible.
✿ What is your reservation policy ?
The reservation policy is :
Full payment is required at the time of booking, if not your registration will not be processed.
– Directly through our website, secure online payment.
– Credit Card : PayZen Secure Online Payment by OSB (Oceanian Bank Services) :
We’ll send your paiement order, always done in Pacific Francs, when you will be ready to book. Contact us !
We’ll send you a detailed confirmation when we’ll receive your payment.
✿ Do you accept american dollars and what's the exchange rate ?
As USD rate change everyday, we give you the price in Pacific Francs (XPF) and Euros.
1 Euros = 119,33 XPF Fixed rate change.
✿ Do you pick up in the hotels, or on Vaitape dock ?
Either one, depending on your hotel location, we’ll pick you up in our air-conditioned bus or by boat if your hotel is located on a motu.
✿ Do you provide snorkel equipment ?
✿ Are your boats covered ?
Yes, ALL our boats are covered to protect us from the sun’s strong rays –
✿ What is the cancelation policy ?
✿ Do you do group prices ?
Yes, send us an email for details Here
✿ Are you insured ?
Yes, we are insured for all our activities.
✿ What are your Jet Ski Rental Rules and Regulations ?
JET SKI RENTAL RULES and REGULATIONS
- Only Adult riders and passengers 18 and older who have signed the WAIVER and RELEASE shall operate the Jet Ski.
- You are under the total authority of the Jet Ski guide. He is the only one to determinate the itinerary as he knows the dangers in the lagoon and the French Polynesian legislations.
- A life Vest – floatation device must be worm at all times.
- It is forbidden to drive a Jet ski under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Do not operate any Jet Ski or other vessel in any manner other than with both hands on the steering apparatus, both feet on the ski and sitting in the seat.
- Do not carry persons or equipment on your Jet Ski. ONLY TWO PERSONS PER JET SKI ALLOWED. NO RIDING TRIPLE ON Jet Ski’s. 500lbs total weight limit. Only registered passengers are allowed on the Jet Ski and No passengers under 11 are allowed on the Jet Ski at any time.
- For insurance purposes, each driving participant must be at least 16 years of age. The minimum age to ride as a passenger on this tour is 11 years old.
- Ride at your current skill level, Do not push your limit, be careful and practice Safety.
- Do not make sharp turns. Turn gradually while turning. Do not jump waves or cause the Jet Ski to leave the water.
- Do not rise in the water or run the Jet Ski up on the beach. This damages the machine.
- Do not drive the Jet Ski within 500 feet of guest swimming and beach areas, docks or near snorkelers, divers or other vessels. Do not attempt to splash or spray another person.
- Any Jet Ski rollover requires a minimum inspection of $50 payment. NO Exceptions!
- The speed limit within the marina and motu area is 10 MPH. No Wake within the marina or beach areas.
- Do not participate in any race or other contest involving Jet Ski’s or other vessels
- Do not tow other Jet Ski’s or other vessels and do not have them tow you and your rental Jet Ski.
- Be aware of other drivers and vessels. Do not drive too close to other vessels
- Do not park and leave vessel or equipment or keys unattended.
- Anyone not following these rules or directions from your rental attendant or who is caught speeding will be escorted back to registration and your riding time and tour will be forfeited with NO REFUNDS.
- There are no refunds for early returns.
- You may only operate the Jet Ski within the 1-mile radius area designated by the rental agent.
- Do not operate any Jet Ski or other vessel in any manner if you are pregnant.
I agree to be personally liable and financially responsible for all loss of and of and damage caused to any Jet Ski, other vessel or equipment covered by this agreement. I AGREE TO PAY FOR ALL SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. I also agree to pay for the loss of use of any Jet Ski or other vehicle covered by this agreement damaged by myself at the rate of $100 per day from the date of damage until repaired and replaced in rental service, not to exceed 14 days. I hereby authorize to charge my credit card account provided as part of this transaction for any rental or damages I may incur.
I have read, reviewed and understood the PWC Renter Orientation Checklist and PWC operation as designated and trained by the rental agent.
The JET SKI RENTAL RULES and REGULATIONS above will have to be signed by all the participants before the tour on D-day
✿ GDPR / General Data Protection Regulation
About Us ?
Our website is : https://moanaadventuretours.com
- Identity of the controller
Mr Mathieu POUJADE General Manager is appointed GDPR delegate for Moana Adventure Tours.
The email address [email protected], allowing any contact with the company regarding the management of your data, is managed by Philippe HATTON the Owner.
- Obtaining data
Moana Adventure Tours collects certain data: civility, surname, first name, postal address, email address, telephone number.If applicable (registration form): date of birth, …
These data are obtained:
– When registering for an activity organized by Moana Adventure Tours By a free and engaging registration via our website and / or by phone.
– Through a professional relationship.
– Through your Guest Comment Form given at the end of your excursion.
- Using your data
Moana Adventure Tours uses your data as part of the execution of the contract and transmits to all providers concerned, only the data necessary for the complete execution of the service subscribed. Moana Adventure Tours may also use your data to send information about its activities and news.
- Recipient of treatment
Moana Adventure Tours is the only recipient of your data that remains confidential and will never be marketed.
- Conservation Recipient
Moana Adventure Tours keeps this data without time limit. It removes them on request, modifies them on request or when the information is no longer relevant.
- Right of access, communication, rectification and opposition
You have the possibility to access the personal information that concerns you. Legislation entitles you to request rectification, updating, deletion of data concerning you.
Moana Adventure Tours undertakes to respond to your request (access, rectification, opposition and deletion of data) within less than three months upon receipt of your request.