Here are some of the more commonly asked questions about our Activities and business.
Hopefully, these will help you with your planning.
If you still have more questions, feel free to contact us.
The earlier the better. We advise you to book as soon as possible.
For info, we take bookings until 2 years in advance.
The reservation policy is :
Full payment is required at the time of booking, if not your registration will not be processed.
– Directly through our website, secure online payment.
– Credit Card: PayZen Secure Online Payment by OSB (Oceanian Bank Services) :
We’ll send your payment order, always done in Pacific Francs, when you will be ready to book.
We’ll send you a detailed confirmation when we’ll receive your payment.
As the USD rate changes every day, we give you the price in Pacific Francs (XPF) and Euros.
1 Euros = 119,33 XPF Fixed rate change.
Either one, depending on your hotel location, we’ll pick you up in our air-conditioned bus or by boat if your hotel is located on a motu.
Free pick-up and drop-off.
Cruise ship passenger:
Departure time depends on which cruise ship you are staying on; please specify. Pick-up from the tender dock, Vaitape pier.
Yes, we provide mask, snorkel, and pair of fins with pleasure (free of charge).For your best comfort, we advise you to take your own snorkel equipment, coral reef/water shoes, high protection sunblock, polarized sunglasses, towel, water cameras with straps.
Yes, ALL our boats are covered to protect you from the sun’s strong rays!
Please ensure that you read carefully and understand these Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
In French Polynesia, the basic currency is Euros for all refund transactions.
Foreign currency transactions are translated into Euros at the average exchange rate on the transaction date.
• We will accept cancellations and process refunds if requested at least 2 days before the tour.
• 48h: you will be charged 50% of the total cost.
• 24h: you will be charged 100% of the total cost for late cancelation fees.
There are no cancelation fees if we canceled due to inclement weather, we try to reschedule the tour or refund it if it’s not possible.
The tour can be maintained if they are only showers (cloudy).
For all cancelation, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
Booking indicates that you understand and accept the terms and cancelation fees.
Yes, send us an email for details.
Yes, we are insured for all our activities.
JET SKI RENTAL RULES and REGULATIONS
- Only Adult riders and passengers 18 and older who have signed the WAIVER and RELEASE shall operate the Jet Ski.
- You are under the total authority of the Jet Ski guide. He is the only one to determine the itinerary as he knows the dangers in the lagoon and the French Polynesian legislations.
- A life Vest – floatation device must be worn at all times.
- It is forbidden to drive a Jet ski under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Do not operate any Jet Ski or other vessel in any manner other than with both hands on the steering apparatus, both feet on the ski, and sitting in the seat.
- Do not carry persons or equipment on your Jet Ski. ONLY TWO PERSONS PER JET SKI ALLOWED. NO RIDING TRIPLE ON Jet Skis. 500lbs total weight limit. Only registered passengers are allowed on the Jet Ski and No passengers under 11 are allowed on the Jet Ski at any time.
- For insurance purposes, each driving participant must be at least 16 years of age. The minimum age to ride as a passenger on this tour is 11 years old.
- Ride at your current skill level, Do not push your limit, be careful, and practice Safety.
- Do not make sharp turns. Turn gradually while turning. Do not jump waves or cause the Jet Ski to leave the water.
- Do not rise in the water or run the Jet Ski up on the beach. This damages the machine.
- Do not drive the Jet Ski within 500 feet of guest swimming and beach areas, docks, or near snorkelers, divers, or other vessels. Do not attempt to splash or spray another person.
- Any Jet Ski rollover requires a minimum inspection of $50 payment. NO Exceptions!
- The speed limit within the marina and motu area is 10 MPH. No Wake within the marina or beach areas.
- Do not participate in any race or other contest involving Jet Ski’s or other vessels
- Do not tow other Jet Ski’s or other vessels and do not have them tow you and your rental Jet Ski.
- Be aware of other drivers and vessels. Do not drive too close to other vessels
- Do not park and leave vessel or equipment or keys unattended.
- Anyone not following these rules or directions from your rental attendant or who is caught speeding will be escorted back to registration and your riding time and tour will be forfeited with NO REFUNDS.
- There are no refunds for early returns.
- You may only operate the Jet Ski within the 1-mile radius area designated by the rental agent.
- Do not operate any Jet Ski or other vessel in any manner if you are pregnant.
I agree to be personally liable and financially responsible for all loss of and of and damage caused to any Jet Ski, other vessel, or equipment covered by this agreement. I AGREE TO PAY FOR ALL SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. I also agree to pay for the loss of use of any Jet Ski or other vehicle covered by this agreement damaged by myself at the rate of $100 per day from the date of damage until repaired and replaced in rental service, not to exceed 14 days. I hereby authorize to charge my credit card account provided as part of this transaction for any rental or damages I may incur.
I have read, reviewed, and understood the PWC Renter Orientation Checklist and PWC operation as designated and trained by the rental agent.
The JET SKI RENTAL RULES and REGULATIONS above will have to be signed by all the participants before the tour on D-day
The waiver will be sent to you after the booking.
For insurance reasons as well as for your safety and the safety of the group, the waiver must be signed by the day of the tour at the latest. In case of an unsigned waiver, you will not be allowed to participate in the activity, the tour will be immediately canceled and no refund may be honored.
Our website is: https://moanaadventuretours.com
Identity of the controller
Mr. Mathieu POUJADE General Manager is appointed GDPR delegate for Moana Adventure Tours.
The email address [email protected], allowing any contact with the company regarding the management of your data, is managed by Philippe HATTON the Owner.
Moana Adventure Tours collects certain data: civility, surname, first name, postal address, email address, telephone number. If applicable (the registration form): date of birth, …
These data are obtained:
– When registering for an activity organized by Moana Adventure Tours By a free and engaging registration via our website and/or by phone.
– Through a professional relationship.
– Through your Guest Comment Form given at the end of your excursion.
Using your data
Moana Adventure Tours uses your data as part of the execution of the contract and transmits to all providers concerned, only the data necessary for the complete execution of the service subscribed. Moana Adventure Tours may also use your data to send information about its activities and news.
Recipient of treatment
Moana Adventure Tours is the only recipient of your data that remains confidential and will never be marketed.
Moana Adventure Tours keeps this data without a time limit. It removes them on request, modifies them on request, or when the information is no longer relevant.
Right of access, communication, rectification, and opposition
You have the possibility to access the personal information that concerns you. Legislation entitles you to request rectification, updating, deletion of data concerning you.
Moana Adventure Tours undertakes to respond to your request (access, rectification, opposition, and deletion of data) within less than three months upon receipt of your request.